- Ergonomically designed anti-fatigue standing surface for use with standing desks. The contoured, non-linear surface between 0.8" and 2" encourages regular movement and the changes in standing positions which significantly reduces fatigue.
- Raised ergonomic surround feature allows further rocking or stretching of feet and ankles to stimulate the lower body while standing.
- Embossed foot massage features.
- Ergo bar and rear recess enable ankle flex exercise for added stimulation. The facility also enables easy mat positioning.
- Fine polyester cover for added tactile comfort and durability.
- Built-in anti-microbial formulation protects product from microbial deterioration, this will not wear away or wash off, works 24/7 for the life of the product.
- Provides the ultimate combination of comfort and body support.
- Premium plus gauge 2" polyurethane construction guaranteed not to lose body support over time.
- Anti-slip base for maximum stability in use.
Floortex AFS-TEX 4000x Anti Fatigue Mat for Sit Stand Workstations Antimicrobial Polyurethane and Polyester 50 x 76cm Midnight Black UFCA42030XBKAFS-TEX
Anti-fatigue standing surface with a contoured non-linear profile of between 0.8" and 2" stimulates sub-conscious movement. Raised ergonomic surround features and ergobar facilitate further rocking or stretching of feet and ankles to stimulate blood flow and increase the body's metabolism. Surface massage pods also help to stimulate the feet and further reduce fatigue. Contains an active antimicrobial ingredient in both the body and cover to protect the product from microbial deterioration. Reduced footprint is ideal for use in compact work spaces. Anti-slip base.
|Manufacturer||Floortex Europe Ltd|